Saturday 7 September 2013

I don't make fashion Own me, I decide what I want--Sylvester Orji



So I had a telephone interview with this promising young fashion designer Agu Sylvester Orji CEO House of Vestas clothing (HOV).Watch out for Him guyz


Can you tell me a little about yourself? 

My name is Agu Sylvester Orji, second son of family of 6,25yrs old,twlecommunication/information Technology student of TIA Solarin University Ogun State hail from Ohafia LGA Abia state.

What does Fashion Mean to you?

To me fashion means creativity and as such I make the creativity from my innermost self, I don't make fashion own me, I decide what I am,what I want to express by the way I dress and the way I live.


When did you realize you wanted to become a fashion designer?
I have had that dream ever since I was In
 Jss3 just before my Junior WAEC which was in the year 2003, that was when the passion started from.
What kind of fashion design are you into?

Basically I do more of celebrity Natives,shirts, official suits. just recently I started up branding Teeshirts/poloz reason because I am aimed to reaching out to all the Masses both low,middle and high class

Where do you get your inspiration? 

My inspiration comes from God Almighty,he gives me the Idea to think deeply into what to create out

Who are some of  your favorite local designer?
Mai Atafo, Yomi casual, Tiannah Styling and Deola Sagoe...I look up to them.

What are some of your accomplishment as a designer?
I have been able to reach out to most especially students in different campuses With my well designed Tshirts/poloz at affordable rate and I have also been able to reach out to working class also in terms corporate outfits. so you see its still counting, I still have lots to accomplish.

How can readers get your design s and also find out more about you and your work?
Sure they can reach us through Email:houseofvestasclothing@email.com
Twitter :D_houseofvestas
Facebook :www.facebook.com/house of
 Vestas.
BB pin:235773A5 or u can call +2348068272020,+2348161378996

3 comments:

  1. @HOV the sky is ur limit @rita nice one keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would luv to see some of ur designs....kudos#Lola

    ReplyDelete

Good to be back

Hey guys am sorry for been off for a very long time,been busy with life's ups and down,trying to get things right.am back now,this time ...